WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Monday, May 31, 2010

Victorian Mini Album for Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Challenge


Took me a while to complete this as it is my first Victorian attempt..... I started out with a Navy Blue Tag Album from TBBM cart and then used papers in a variety of blues and lavenders and pale pinks. The Chandelier is coated in glass effects and I did use a bunch of different laces and pearls to dress it up. All of the frames and cut outs are from Sentimentals and Songbird carts. Hope you like it.......

8 comments:

  1. Cindy, it's a great mini album!!! You did a wonderful job for your very first victorian project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini album!!
    Congrats on the DT!! I was chosen too! Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mini album - it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I love the cuts you used!

    ReplyDelete