WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Been a While since I Posted !!!














I've been doing alot of different things, like going to Myrtle Beach for a much needed vacay. We had a blast, stayed right on the beach and also went for some retail therapy at those outlet malls that they had right near our Hotel . Here are some scrapbook pages I have been working on lately too... Take a Look......... Each set of Pages will hold at least 8 pictures because some of the mats open up for extra pictures.....
































3 comments:

  1. Love all of the cute Disney pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Cindy, these pages are fabulous!!! So glad you're back posting and I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete