WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Saturday, September 18, 2010

School Days Scrapbook for Cricut Mini Album Design Team











Ok so Back to school was the theme for this challenge and here is mine. It is made from one piece of 12"x 12" kraft Cardstock folded in quarters, and then I cut one of the folds just to the center and then folded the piece into squares and decorated..... It was fun and fast and turned out cute. I use the following cricut cartridges to decorate it: Hello Kitty greetings for the apple and books and Hello Kitty Font for the school Days words, The bird is from Three birds on parade, and the Library pocket is from Fabulous Finds.... The other graphics are digitals i had and I just resized for this mini and cut them out........ Thanks for looking. Oh yeah and if you want to go to the Cricut Mini Album website, just click on the link to the left, They are looking for more Design Team Members to join us.......

4 comments:

  1. It turned out terrific, Cin!!!

    Thanks for stopping by, I loved having you over. Yep, it's been awhile but I know you've been adventurous and I'm just so happy you've been a happy crafter.

    Hugs, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cindy. Stopped by to say "hello". Hope all's well and that you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cindy, it's me again!!! Wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and hope all's well! Miss seeing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cindy, been awhile. Thinking of you and praying your enjoying life, love, and all the good things!!! And, happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete