WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Thursday, February 10, 2011


Thanks so much to MSJAY for this award, make sure to check out her blog for some really great candy wrappers of all types too. http://simplefavors.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. CIN..like the SYN SEA 7..like RICK'S SETAIN in CAPESSIN.
    CIN like SPIMOTT and COMSHM and WALINGST with BILLIONS of BEDGOSTS with the QUEEN.
    Now all on PHOCKST.
    With MAD- CIN.

    ReplyDelete