WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bag of Tags

As you can see I have been really busy with this Project but it is a wonderful selection of oversized tags with 3d embellishments on each tag and has beautiful organza and satin ribbons too. The bag measures 7-1/2" high by 3-1/2" wide and each tag measures 8" high x 3-1/4" wide. Plenty of room for you to write your own sentiment or these could also be used as bookmarks or combine them with the binder ring I will include with this set and turn it into a tag mini album. Its up to you ! There are 10 Tags in all so could use part of them as a mini album and part of them as tags or bookmarks. Have fun deciding. And for those of you who do alot of scraping this was a wonder way to use up some of my scrap stash too!


24 Hour shipment
Will ship within 24Hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment