WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanks

Since this is my very first post on my very first Blog I just want to thank all of you that are visiting my blog/wishes/musings. I wanted to be able to share some of my projects with you and some patterns and cut files when i learn how to do that. LOL!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you sre really going to love having a blog...it is way beyond what I ever thought....the friendships that form are sooo awesome!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete