WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Monday, June 14, 2010

Barb @ Snowmans Paperie Sent meThe Creative Writers Award


First I want to say Thankies to Barb for bestowing this on me.... Please visit her here: http://www.snowmanlover.blogspot.com/ I am also supposed to tell you 6 truth things and 1 lie and you see if you can figure out which one is the lie.....
1. I was born in Chicago.
2. I have a 30 year old son.
3. I just started scrapbooking/papercrafting in 2004.
4. I Love Love Love my Cricut Expression.
5. My family and friends always come first......
6. I love Sharing all my creations with all of you.....
7. I am seldom on the computer........LOL!!!!!
And I want to pass this on to 5 blogs that have put in a lot of work on thier blogs and deserve the recognition......Here is the List of receipients:
http://astoriacrafter.blogspot.com/ I just love his unique creations.....
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/ Audrey just Rocks.......
http://thegreenbeanscrafterole.blogspot.com/ Carrie has the most awsome always
http://lovetocreatecards.blogspot.com/ Steph shows awsome creativity in her cards
http://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/ Really has so much creativity, Love her Blog....
So there you have it.... Take a look at these blogs, I think you will find lots of neat and creative stuff...... And receipients if you want to pass the award forward to 5 others be my guest........

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Cindy!!! First, congratulations on receiving this fun award!!! You so deserve it for all your kindnesses, inspiring character, and amazing projects! You were one of the first to enter a project into our showcases and I just know it helped lead the way for others!

    Second, thank you so much for passing it on to me, it is such an honor and one I appreciate coming from a dear friend!

    Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindy! Congrats on winning this award and thanks for passing it on to me! I feel honored that you like my cards! I love your work as well;) Thanks again Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy Thank you so much and you sure do deserve the award. You know I think your blog is Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out! Really made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. I am now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm is the 30 year old son not the truth? You are too young!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Cindy! I was just checking in to see if your creative juices have produced another fabulous project, and to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy
    Love your cupcake roses.I know which one is the lie but I am not telling. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete