WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My First Design Team Project for Sugar Sweet Paper Treats

Hi Everyone! This is my first project for "Sugar Sweet Paper Treats" and I am so happy to be a part of this Awesome Design Team..... This card is made from the new Lacey Labels Cricut Lite cartridge and I stitched the ribbon in & out of the design and then made the accordian rosettes for the front, The sentiment is cut out in Mirror Gold. Please visit Sugar Sweets blog by clicking the button to the left.....
......

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Your rosettes are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, you are just so talented! This is so pretty! I'm going to run over to take a peek at
    Sugar Sweet Paper Treats now. If they have challenges, I think I'll try to join you guys sometime.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see this cut, I just go awww... that's pretty! Then I wonder why I do not make a card with that cut LOL! Like how you wove the ribbon thru, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy
    I like you Wishes. When reading your wishes I have to smile I have the same thoughts. My husband is also very supportive.He jokes that at work he has a cricut support group for the husbands.
    Your cards are very creative. I really like how you did the card with the ribbon.

    tfs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete