WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My First Mini Album as a Design Team Member for "Cricut Mini Albums"

First I want to tell you that Cricut Mini Albums is having a Surprise drawing as soon as we reach 200 followers. Rina doesnt know what shes giving yet but assures us it will be a good one. Here is the link for you to see and sign up..http://www.cricutminialbums.com/



Here is a little Tag Mini Album I had a ton of fun making....... The Tag is cut from the Tags Bags, Boxes, & More cart. and I cut them from Artists Black Board that I got here at a local artists

supply store, it is like chip board but a little softer and the Cricut has an easier time cutting this board, it also comes in White. Some of the Decorations are made with From My Kitchen Cart. Like the strawberries,

the other embellies are from stash I hador ones I made, One of my faves is the little wooden bird I got atMichaels, that came in a pkg of 4 and I just stained it with one of my ink pads.
Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. great job welcome to our team.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good and congrats to you also.....I will cehck back in on your again soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tag album! Everything you do is fabulous! I'll be checking out Cricut Mini Albums too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute album...thanks for following me and checking my creations out..TFS

    ReplyDelete