WISHES

I wish I had my own Scrapbook Store!!! I wish I could teach Scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!! I wish I could just do crafting all the time!!!


I have started to believe that work is getting in the way of my serious play. LOL!!! I love to Scrapbook and make cards and all kinds of Paper Crafts. I have the Cricut Expression and Love Love Love It too!!!. Have a wonderful husband whom I cherish and thank god for every day. My son who is 30 now is starting his own business and is a slow start but he's working on it. I have many wonderful friends whom I couldn't live without. Hope you enjoy seeing all my creations and I hope you will share yours with me too.


Friends

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Magnolia Card for Cute & Some Challenge!!


This is my very first stamped image on a card and I chose a Magnolia stamp image. She is so cute don't you think..... This card is also showcasing the flowers in my garden, can you tell that the image in the middle of the card is all one picture just cut in thirds. I also made a paper lollipop flower and inked with gold ink and added a pearl charm and the ribbon has a pearl charm too.

16 comments:

  1. wow Cindy...this card is awesome. I see you like your flowers too...a weakness of mine...i like to start some from seeds just to experiment.
    Thanks for participating in my challenge and Audrey's Showcase. You work is absolutely beautiful as always. Your first image is so good I can't believe it's your first. wtg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I just made this design myself for the first time last week! I love how you used a photo on the card!!

    Thanks for playing at cuteandsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on your link for Cricut Mini Albums and it did not work ~ might be my computer....

    Next week's theme at cuteandsome is mini albums!! I would love to see one of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Cin. Sorry I'm a bit late commenting bur my computer was tied up allllll day yesterday because I'm having my satellite dish service changed and getting a new provider. They had to change all the boxes and such, and of course, nothing went right!!!

    Your card is beautiful, and you did a beautiful job. I can't believe that's your first stamped image, it looks adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us -- you're a good friend and a great sport!!! Of course, I'll be looking to see what you're doing here and as a designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute. Great card with a great stamp. I have an award to give you on my blog Miss Cindy.
    http://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-love-your-blog-award-for-lil-ol.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card thanks for entering the showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great card!! I love that you cut your picture in thirds to put on the card, I would never have thought of that. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an awesome card! the little girl is just adorable. Your blog is great to, definitely becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy,
    This card is awesome in every sense of the word
    What a great job you did
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Cindy, I'm apologizing again. I am late in posting the awardees for Showcase #9 because this time I was held up by a Blogger Google server issue; they just got me up and running.

    Please visit my blog when you can and pick up your award, and thanks for playing with again. Please come as often to play as you like, we really enjoy you and your spirit!!! Again, your card was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Cindy!! I can't believe it's your first stamped image you did a awesome job!! I love the Magnolia stamps to! Another really cute stamp is the Bildmalarna stamps they are so fun to color!! I'm glad we will be working together on the DT! Can't wait to see more from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really neat and unique, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable. I just got my first Magnolia stamp and haven't tried it yet.... hope it turns out at least half as nice as this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card. I've enjoyed browsing your blog and seeing all of your fantastic paper projects.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute Cindy
    Enjoy following along with what you do. Love it Like your music

    ReplyDelete
  16. Come grab a blog award on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete